How to import data
PamBill supports import of Jimdo shop order data. The order data is exported from Jimdo as CSV or XML file. PamBill supports the import of both types.
- Export order data from Jimdo (please add you steps here or link to other KB article)
- Login to PamBillThe file will now be processed. This will only take a short moment.
- On the dashboard page you will see the import area. Either drag and drop the Jimdo file to this area, or click the button to select and import a file.
- You will be presented with an overview of the import results. The list contains order number, articles and variants, amounts, etc.
- Select which orders you wish to import and complete the process by clicking “Save”.
On the initial import result page you are able to edit the order information, before importing it into PamBill.
Imported orders that are set to “Sent” or “Paid” can not be deleted.