How do I import orders from Thinkific?
PamBill supports Thinkific, the #1 platform for individuals and businesses to create, market, sell, and deliver courses online.|
Using PamBill with Thinkific is easy in this article we will outline two areas which you may find helpful to get started.
In case that you want to use PamBill without VAT (e.g. you are an educational institution or a small business user), then you need to set the following invoice Settings at https://www.pambill.com/user/company/
In the VAT Settings section:
1) turn "VAT is not billed as we are a tax-exempt organization." YES
2) scroll down to the bottom of the section, and turn "Show VAT on invoices" NO
3) a bit further down, check the "Note, if VAT = 0%" field. He can change the text or leave it empty
To adapt PamBill for Thinkific import data, in the PDF Settings section:
1) turn "Show order number" to NO, as those are automatically created from the order data, and don't look nice. This is due to technical reasons
2) turn "Show Customer E-mail address" to YES is recommended to print the client e-mail address on invoices
Setting those will turn OFF extracting VAT at import and showing VAT on invoices, so you don't need to turn OFF the "Extract VAT at import" settings.
Now you can start the import. Note that the required data from Thinkific is located in two separate CSV files. Therefore, always proceed as follows:
1) Export the customers from Thinkific. The file contains the word "user_export" and contains all customer data. PamBill needs this information because otherwise the imported orders will have no customer address. Always do this before importing the new orders.
2) Export the orders from Thinkific. This file contains the word "Orders_till" and contains all the orders. Import this file to then get legally compliant PDF invoices. Note: PamBill does not import any order twice, because all imported orders are automatically checked and matched.
Note: As the Thinkific CSV data does not contain any currency data, you need to set this in the Company Settings https://www.pambill.com/user/profile/