Knowledgebase: PamFax General
Faxing documents directly from your Box account
Posted by Richard S, Last modified by on 15.05.2012 - 09:49
If you have a Box account (www.box.com) and the PamFax application installed (www.pamfax.biz), it is very easy to fax an supported document directly from your Box page. How to set this up is explained below (assuming you already have a free PamFax account):|
Basic Plan/Pro Plan subscribers:
1. Login to the PamFax Portal at https://portal.pamfax.biz
2. Click on "Faxes" and then "Backup"
3. Enter your Box account credentials
Pay as you go customers:
1. Send a fax from PamFax and enter your Box account credentials, after this your PamFax and Box account are connected.
2. Go to the Box.com website and download the PamFax add-on. After this your Box account will have the PamFax option.
After successfully connecting your Box account with PamFax, you will see the option in Box to send any document as a fax.